Merry Christmas Greetings photos
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first – your money or your feet.
- The one thing women don’t want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- At Xmas time when we were kids, we were bloody poor, and Santa weren’t too generous when he knocked upon our door….
Happy christmas merry christmas songs and poems
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
- Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Merry Christmas 2015!
- Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
- May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
- Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
Free christmas greetings messages poems
- Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
- May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!
- It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- May Christ bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve! Merry Xmas!
- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry Xmas.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
- Though you’re away from us now, we will still be celebrating a Merry Christmas with a thought of your presence.
- You’re such a kind of a sister for us. We really thank God for having you. More Blessings to you. We miss you sis.
- Joyous songs and Christmas cheer… May laughter and friendship be yours all year!