Funny Happy New Year Greetings Messages
Ringing in the New Year is cause for celebration, for reliving and for looking back. One thing known to be true, is that a lot can happen in a year and between the good, the bad and the ugly, this may seem like an understatement for most.
As glasses are raised and fireworks explode into the sky, it’s important to recognize the special symbolism this holiday brings with it. A time of new beginnings and fresh starts also comes with it a time of reflection and promises that more often than not tend to be short lived. Whether your resolutions consist of keeping your hands out of the cookie jar or giving your heartfelt word to work on relationships with loved ones, it can make all the difference to put these hopes into words and warm wishes. Seeing is believing.
Jump to a message or a quote:
Happy New Year Greetings Messages
The perfect addition to your New Year’s greeting cards no matter whom the recipient.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
- Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
- One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
- On this New Year I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
- On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the most Happy New Year ever.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
New Year Inspirational Messages
Everyone could use a little pick-me-up this holiday season especially when it comes to sticking with New Year’s resolutions. Use one of these inspirational New Year messages to instill a little hope in the hearts of your loved ones and put a smile on their faces.
- A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
- As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.
- As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a Happy New Year.
- On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You’re supposed to forgive all those who have hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year.
- End each year with a few good lessons and start the new one by showing that you have learnt the lessons of the past well.
- The new year has brought another chance for us to set things right and to open up a new chapter in our lives.
- Unlike what most people think it is never too late to be what you wish to be.
- Failure doesn’t influence your inner resilience, and failing simply means that you’ve discovered another false way to move your life forward. Profit from it.
- At precisely the moment you feel like giving up, victory is always within reach. Remember this moving into the New Year.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Years Day.
New Year Wishes
The New Year is the perfect occasion to appreciate all the good things that the past year has given you and all the good things that are yet to come. In the past 365 days you have experienced beautiful moments that wouldn’t have been quite the same without all of the special people in your life. Convey your warmest wishes and show your friends and family you put some extra thought into wishing them the happiest of New Years with the perfect sentiment. Cheers to successes. Cheers to failures. Cheers to those that helped you make your year what it was.
New Year Wishes to Friends
Add a personal touch to your new year wishes to friends. It’s important to make sure you let those nearest and dearest to your heart know just how much you cherish their friendship whether old or new.