Greetings for the New Year Messages
New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful, promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths, and the like. Then, there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Find the perfect words here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
- Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
- A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.