New Year greeting Messages for friends
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” Does this make you feel good? It surely does. Convey your greetings to all your loved ones by sending New Year friendship quotes.
You would love to convey the New Year wishes to all your friends and loved ones in different way. Send these beautiful New Year friendship quotes to express your hearty messages to all your near and dear ones.
- “We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.” – Jeanette Winterson
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Brandi Snyder
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh” – A. A. Milne
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Friendship Quotations on New Year
There are many other beautiful ways of expressing your love and concern to your best friends on New Year. There are many wonderful New Year friendship sayings contributed by unknown authors. Here are some anonymous New Year friendship quotes for you to share your joy and greet everyone.
- “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” – Anonymous
- “Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.” – Anonymous
- “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Anonymous
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”