New Year Greetings Quotes Funny
About Quotes(Quotations) and Sayings - Funny Happy New Year Sayings & Quotes:
Happy new year Quotes and Sayings are the sayings, greetings and wishes that can be found on New years greeting cards. They are the sentiments usually spelled out in glitter that we see whenever we open envelopes and pull out greeting cards. Hopefully you will find these sayings or quotations to express your wishes and greetings in the new year holiday season.
Note: Want to make funny happy new years greeting Cards or funny new years DVD presentation? Have a try Fllash Photo Cards Maker for greeting Card making and Photo DVD Maker for showing wishes on TV.
about Funny Happy New Year Quotes(quotations) and sayings
You may Laugh Your Way into the happy New Year With the Funny Quotes(quotations) and Sayings
The happy New Year may be a significant thing for many people in the world. Here are some funny New Year quotes for you. What better way to start a New Year than with a hearty laugh? You can share your joy by greeting everybody with these funny happy New Year quotes and sayings below.
1. New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
2. Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
3. Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
4. The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.
5. Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year's resolution.
6. New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
7. Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.
8. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
9. New Year's Day is every man's birthday.
10. Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
11. New Year's Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
12. Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let's just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.
13. Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
14. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions!
15. I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
16. Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
17. I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.
18. A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.
about other funny New Years Quotations and sayings below for greeting cards:
"Here's to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here's to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold."
"A new year is unfolding - like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within."
"Let us not drink to the past, but to the future."
"The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows."
"The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings."
"For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning."