Christmas Wishes for greeting Cards
Christmas cards say something about their senders. Send out cards to the masses to bring cheer to your friends and family. Businesses can send holiday messages to show customers and employees appreciation. Christmas cards are always a great way to stay in touch during the end of the year.
It's o.k. to have trouble thinking of just the right thing to say in a Christmas card. Use this page and the recommendations to give you ideas and inspiration to write a great message. Edit these to your taste before sending your own personal Christmas cards. Your message will be best when you make it personal.
Funny Christmas Wishes and Jokes
If you enjoy humor, chances are the people you know will too. The weeks leading up to Christmas tend to be busy, hectic, and even stressful. Lighten the mood with a funny Christmas card.
- The NSA has tapped everyone's phone this Christmas including Santa Clause himself, and it turns out Jesus is the only one who isn't on the naughty list.
- Just think how bright Jesus' birthday cake would be if he had a candle for each year since his birth. Good thing he recently switched to LED candles.
- There are at lease three people wishing you a Merry Christmas. There's Jesus, Santa, and ME!
- There's usually only one person I can remember to buy a birthday card for each year. His name is Jesus.
- I don't usually write Christmas cards, but when I do, I usually write the same thing in all of them.
- I'm writing a unique and personal message in each of my Christmas cards this year. So for you, I'd like to say: 'Whomever you are, Merry Christmas to my friend/family person who is really special.'
- The best thing about Christmas is the day after Christmas, when you still have almost a year until you have to see your annoying extended family members again.
- If I had to choose between you and Santa, I'd choose you. I still think it's a little creepy that that guy comes in my house while I'm sleeping.
- All I want for Christmas is for you to have a crazy cool Christmas!
- When people ask me to prove that Santa is real, I ask them to prove to me that he isn't real.
- I would write something funny to wish you a Merry Christmas, but there are some things that you just don't joke about.
- I hope your December 25th is splendid this year. If you have an awful day on December 27th, that's alright. It's really just the 25th I care about.
Religious Christmas Card Messages
Religious messages say to others that you are focusing on the true meaning of Christmas and that you want to celebrate the good news. These are some creative was to send a message with a Christian tone.
- Great things come in small packages, just like when our Lord was born.
- Let's celebrate our most special friend's birthday! Merry Christmas!
- Christ the savior is born! Merry Christmas!
- Just as Christmas lights bring light to a dark season, Christ brings light to a dark world.
- Jesus is the gift that we all are given this Christmas.
- Let's celebrate the baby, the servant, and the King named Jesus Christ.
- Merry Christmas! We have hope because Jesus was born.
- We're wishing your family the peace, love, and joy that can only be provided by our savior. May you be blessed this Christmas.
- Peace on earth is only possible through the gift of Christmas, Jesus Christ.
- May you feel rich in God's love this Christmas. 'For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son.'
- Christmas will always mean so much more to us Christians who have received the true gift of Christmas.
- "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." -Luke 2-11
- "Jesus has been around since before time. He is the everlasting reason for Christmas. 'I tell you the truth, ' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" -John 8:58
- Even if Jesus hadn't been born on December 25th, I'd still want to send you a card. Was Jesus born on December 25th?
Say "Merry Christmas" in Different languages
This is a list of how to say "Merry Christmas" in different languages. These could be interesting to use for various reasons. A few are made up just for laughs.