Twins Birthday Wishes greeting Cards
Congratulations for Having Twins: As if one baby boy or a baby girl weren’t enough, giving birth to twins is a beautiful miracle that very few mothers and fathers get to experience. If you know someone in your family or friend circle who has been blessed with twins, be a part of the once in a lifetime celebration by posting sweet quotes and wishes on their Facebook and Pinterest. Follow it up with a cute greeting card and gifts for their babies. Splurge, share, celebrate and cherish – too much is never enough when parents are blessed with two adorable newborns at the same time.
16) Cute little toes – twenty instead of ten. Dreamy eyes – four instead of two. Heart-melting cuddles – two instead of one. Parents of twins, everything in double.
17) Having twins is like setting up a new business – double the hard work in the beginning, but double the return as the years go by. Congratulations.
18) Identical or fraternal… who cares when the twins are so adorable. Congratulations.
19) Lucky folks like you always get more than what they wish for. Congratulations for having twins.
20) Having twins means that the parents never have to fight over who gets to hold the baby. Congratulations.
21) One heart in your body and two cute adorable babies – how will you possibly do justice? Congratulations.
22) God gave you twins because your intense motherly love was too vast to be absorbed by just one adorable baby. Congratulations.
23) Having twins is symbolic of the fact that you always have more love to give than you think you have. Congratulations.
24) Look at the bright side. At least you won’t have to spend for two separate birthday parties. Congratulations for having twins.
25) Always be a fair parent by giving the same to both your twins – except medicines. Congratulations.
26) Now that you have twins, it’s time for you to switch from Wal-Mart to Costco… and start buying supplies in bulk. Congratulations.
27) Confusion and chaos, brouhaha and brawls, cacophony and commotion – welcome to your new life with twins. Congratulations.
28) It wouldn’t be fair if only one child got the chance to grow up in your beautiful home with a loving mother and a caring dad. No wonder you were blessed with twins. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations for your twins and thanks for not giving your family members the trouble of remembering two birthdays.
31) Two not just one, means double the fun. Two not just one, means cuteness by the ton. Two not just one, a daughter and a son. Congratulations for having twins, to the new dad and mum.
32) Can you believe it? In-between your husband and your twins, you have 6 arms to hug you. Congratulations.
33) Sorry to say, but your newborn twins have beat you both to become the cutest pair in the whole world. Congratulations.
34) Having twins means double the work, but also double the happiness – making it all the more priceless. Congratulations.
35) People will say you have two new reasons to smile. But in reality, you have a million. Congratulations for your twins.
36) Bringing up twins is definitely going to be challenging. But I bet your experience is going to be amazing… simply because you will be the most caring, loving, giving and nurturing parents the world has ever seen. Congratulations.
37) Who will wear red and who will wear blue. In sorting out this confusion, I wish good luck to you. Congratulations for having twins.
38) May everything in your life be nice, may good things happen just like your twins – twice. Congratulations.
39) I always knew that you were an efficient person, but by having two babies at once… you’ve taken the meaning of efficiency to a whole new level. Congratulations.